Real Estate Virtual Assistance
Obviously, real estate agents have odd work schedules. Offices often take up Starbucks tables, your front seat, homes and even your child's Little League tournament. Fast-paced, mentally demanding and competitive, real estate commands your attention – leaving smaller tasks unattended. This generation of savvy, go-getting real estate professionals demands savvy virtual assistants – and we've got them.
Possibilities are endless for real estate experts to expand their current business. 24/7 real estate virtual assistant access not only expands your current capabilities, it helps complete virtually any task you previously struggled to complete. Below we've outlined five (5) compelling areas where these VA's can work, whether you're awake and closing sales, or soundly counting sheep.
Here are 50 ways to utilize a virtual assistant for the real estate professional!
- Prepare seminar materials for you.
- Order new business cards for you and your team
- Launch your WordPress.com realtor blog
- Run offline and online ads for you
- Email your old clients to ask them for a referral.
- Manage your social media presence
- Set up the appointment with the seller of the house
- Confirm the appointments you set when you met a client by chance
- Draft a list of questions for your meeting
- Research a property’s ownership and deed type.
- Research the comparable listed properties within the area.
- Check out the home’s curb appeal on Google Street View.
- Research if there are any public schools in the area
- Check out the type of businesses the neighbours are running.
- Custom Comparative Market Analysis.
- Marketing plan draft for selling the property.
- Research the suppliers of home utilities.
- Calculate monthly and yearly utilities and maintenance costs.
- Create the design and order the yard sign installation
- Review and proofread documents.