Marketing and administrative assistant is a growing career field and common first job for recent college graduates. In this interview, Lars Carlson provides detailed information on the role of administrative assistants at a manufacturing and precious metals sales company.
Is this role right for me?
To do this role you will need to:
- Understand the requirements of Distribution
- Have a good understanding of marketing campaigns and priorities
- Be good at micro-managing projects
- Be good at problem solving small crises
- Have good organisational and planning skills
- Be creative, adaptable and able to respond quickly to changing situations and needs
- Be a good team player
- Have a good understanding of all media platforms
- Have an overall awareness of current developments and trends in the film industry
- Have good writing and computer skills